We celebrate carnival at Teuflehof.
The following carnival program is planned:
- Outdoor bar in the courtyard of the restaurant Atelier
- Restaurant Atelier and restaurant Bel Etage with carnival offer
- Bar and coffee
- Perhaps the best flour soup in town
- homemade onion and cheese pie
- mulled white wine
- No compromise: For example: Wine from Jauslin's cellar as a carnival wine
- «Gugge» concert on Monday evening from 22.00 hours
- «Schnitzelbängg» in the theater
And all this in the middle of the city. Come and visit us! Further information can be obtained from our reception desk, bookings and enquiries are also welcome: on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 061 261 10 10 10!
In the Kaffee*Restaurant*Bar of 1777, we are also still open and offer many representations of «Guggen» in the inner courtyard. On Monday and Wednesday evenings, all the Committee's "Schnitzelbängg" perform. It is not possible to make a reservation and no fixed menu is available. It should be a colorful comeback.