DAILY FOOD TOUR
Start at 10.30 a.m. At the reception you will receive a card, a water bottle and a wrapped fish for swimming in the Rhine. Follow the route on the map..
OUR OFFER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- One night in an art-, gallery- or design- room
Extensive breakfast buffet (until 11.30 a.m. on weekends)
- he BaselCard for free use of public transport in Basel and much more
Check-out by 12 noon
- Special Food Tour:
- First stop in 1777: Try the finest coffee based on the Viennese coffee house culture, interpreted in a modern way!
- Then we will guide you to the Tinguely Museum and from there you will go into the water! Let yourself drift from the Rhine to the Johaniter Bridge.
The next culinary stop is in the Ufer7 restaurant, directly on the Rhine. Strengthen yourself with a lunch before you leave
the Glaibasel again.
After lunch, take the Klingental ferry "Vogel Gryff" back to Grossbasel
A cold beer is already waiting for you in the city wall brewery, and then?
Relax a little in the Teufelhof!
- You will have dinner in a Wyniger Group restaurant of your choice (reservation required): www.wyniger.com
from May to September with the promotional code: "FOOD" or contact our reception on +41 (0) 61 261 10 10 or email@example.com.